Monday, April 14, 2008

I love my parents!

OK Wow it is hard to keep up with this! So my parents came to visit this weekend. I guess when you are pregnant with a grandchild you move up on the priority list!! Just kidding Mom & Dad. So we went to eat at Cheddar's Friday night, they thought it was the best restaurant EVER!! Now I am a pretty big fan of Cheddar's. We have always had good food and service there, plus it doesn't cost half your paycheck to have dinner. But my parents were extremely impressed! If anyone has connections with someone there they might want to consider opening a branch in Weatherford, OK because apparently the selection out there is pretty slim! Anyway, Saturday my Mom and I went and did what we do best, shopping! Our baby is about the size of a large grape and we already have two shelves of onsies and bibs and all kinds of stuff! Then we went to the Riverwalk and had lunch with my little bro and his fiance at Red Robin. It was a great time! Love you Mom and Dad!

~Heather Reedy
We can do no great things,
only small things with great love -Mother Theresa

No comments: