Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hidden Talents

Last week Cory was thinking about pulling the carpet out of our living room and staining the concrete. I told him I thought it would look pretty cool. Totally thinking he was just brainstorming for a future day that was far off in the distance. So when I came home from work one night last week and all of the furniture was moved out of the living room I kinda got scared! I didn't think he was that serious!! Now understand my husband is many things, a carpenter is not one of them...Or so I thought!!! I think he was hiding this talent to keep from getting a honey-do list on the weekends! I have to admit I was a little (ok a lot) skeptical at first, but now that it is all done and my living room is put back together, I can honestly say I am impressed! It looks great! The only complaint I have is that I missed all of my DVR'd shows for a week! Probably not such a bad thing!

I am so grateful for my husband! He keeps me sane! (and entertained!)


~Heather Reedy
We can do no great things,
only small things with great love -Mother Theresa

No comments: