Monday, April 14, 2008

2nd Dr. Appointment

Today we had our 2nd doctor's appoitment! We had another ultrasound and Dr. Nilson said everything looks great! The baby is growing right on schedule (about an inch long now) and we could see a head, spine, arms and legs!! I am in awe at the amazing power of God. How can something so complex be growing inside of me? I know it has to be the All Powerful Creator, because I'm not doing anything special here! I am blessed and so thankful! We have a 3D picture and I will have Cory scan it and put it up ASAP!

~Heather Reedy
We can do no great things,
only small things with great love -Mother Theresa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am SO SO excited for you guys! and btw we are about the same length a long...only I haven't been to the doctor yet. According to my calculations I am about 12 weeks a long. I wanted to wait a little bit longer to go to the dr. this time b/c w/Emmalynn I went when I was like 3 weeks pregnant and it made the time go by sooo slow. Now I am fighting w/our insurance to get our dr. situation straightened out....anyways...we were at destiny today and I wanted to come talk to you but we had to leave right after church to go eat with Aaron's family. Hopefully, I will get to see you soon though and most blessings to you! Let me know when your shower will be